Complete Dry Curing Compound for direct addition to Pork to produce exquisite Dry Cured Bacon, Gammon & Ham
AVAILABLE IN 10KG OR 25KG BOXES - PACKED IN 1KG SACHETS FOR FRESHNESS.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP :
FULL PRODUCTION PROCEDURES, PRODUCT SPECIFICATION AND SUGGESTED RECIPES ARE CONTAINED WITHIN YOUR ORDER BOX - PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY FURTHER HELP & INFORMATION.
Smyths have been manufacturing HAMEX Dry Cures for three generations. This
knowledge and experience has led to a brand leading range of rub on Dry Cures,
producing the finest quality bacon, gammon & ham. We have perfected the recipes
over the years and our experience means we can make the curing process simple,
efficient and profitable. The finest curing products used throughout the UK meat
HAMEX SWEET DRY CURE
1. Dry Rub 5% of the Hamex Dry Cure directly onto your cut of pork – Spread evenly over pork back, middle or leg
2. Vacuum Pack and refrigerate for approx 5 -7 Days (Bacon) or 14 Days (Gammon/Dry Cured Ham)
3. Turn Vacuum Bag over twice during Curing Time
4. Remove from Vacuum Bag and prepare for sale as normal, rub on our bacon coaters or cook as required.
5. Don't foget our delicious Chorizo or Maple Bacon Rubs - simply rub on after curing and re-vacuum pack for 3 days.
Salt, Sugars, Preservatives, E252, E250, Antioxidant E301